Duende Fashion is a boutique brand, everything you order, is made especially for you. What does it mean? It means that if you know your Duende fashion size (xs-xl) you can order it, we will go ahead and send it out to production. But if you have any special requests or concerns regarding your size, this production process will give us the option of better accommodating your needs, no extra charge! This way you will have garment that will look best on you!
All you need to do is follow this post and send us your form.
- Let’s start with the obvious; you want to measure yourself without cloths on. Don’t worry, you don’t have to take it all off, but it is recommended that you measure yourself with tights and a top or any other combination works for you, in order to get the most accurate measurements.
- Measuring tape. If you don’t have a measuring tape, use any cord or ribbon and a ruler.
- Where to measure?
- Bust: Measure under your arms at your chest’s fullest point.
- Waist: Measure around your natural waistline (the narrowest part), giving the tape a little bit of slack for a comfortable fit.
- Hips: Measure around the fullest point (usually six to seven inches below your natural waist).
- Inseam: if you’re ordering tights, leggings or pants you should help me get a better fit by measuring the inside of your legs, from the top of the thigh to the ankle.
4. Fill out the form and send me your measurements in inches or cm, your height and any other info you’d like for me to know, like would you like it a little more tight or a little more loose, a little longer or a little shorter?
5. Your order will go into production, and will be shipped to you within 2 weeks.
Feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.